To welcome back this year’s returnees, we invite all members, as well as their plus-ones, to a night of culinary delight and revelry. And, by culinary delight, we obviously mean ramen!
Afterwards, the revelry will continue at K Karaoke. JETAA Q/A is subsidising 50% of the cost of the event for members – and, if you are a returnee, you are a member!
Here are the details:
- Date: Friday, October 12, 2018
- Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (restaurant), and 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (karaoke)
- Location: Ichifuku Ramen (1925, Saint-Catherine St W, Montreal, QC H3H 1M3) and K Karaoke (2110 Rue Crescent, Montréal, QC H3G 2B8)
- Cost: 10$! This gets you a bowl of ramen and two hours of karaoke for half the price! Unfortunately, due to spending rules, we cannot subsidise drinks nor plus-ones’ food.
Japanese Scholarship Alumni Association of Quebec/Atlantic (JSAA Q/A) members are of course welcome to join us as well and to bring someone along.
You need only use the button below to register and pre-pay (this will also make it easier for the beleaguered staff on site). You can pay using any of a number of accepted credit cards! No more transfers between PayPal accounts.
Note: Please register by or before 5 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, October 10, 2018 (places are limited, and will be allocated on a first-registered, first-served basis).
- First, select the appropriate number of attendees (either one JETAA member, one JETAA member and a plus-one, one JSAA member, or one JSAA member and a plus-one). JETAA (or JSAA) members who are together should pay separately (though they may of course use the same payment method for the two transactions).
- Second, please indicate the full name of the JETAA Q/A member in the text field.
- Third, click on the button and follow the prompts.
Done! We hope you find this experience satisfying, but please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any comment or question.