Here are the details:
- WHAT: Two Teams, Black Sesame, and One Epic Bake-Off
- WHERE: People’s Potato: 7th Floor of Henry F. Hall Building of Concordia University, 1455 de Maisonneuve west, Room: H-733 (Conveniently accessible indoors from Guy-Concordia Metro)
- WHEN: Saturday, February 9, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- WHO: JETAA Q/A members and their plus-ones, JSAA Q/A and their plus-ones
- HOW MUCH: $5/person (!!!)
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Participation in the workshop, baked goods (to taste on-site and to bring home), tips on how to use black sesame in baking, recipes, green tea, relaxing music, and a good time.
To make registration as no-nonsense as possible for everyone, including for the staff at the venue, JETAA Q/A uses an online payment system. You need only use the button below to register and prepay. You can pay using any of a number of accepted credit cards.
Note: Please register by or before 5 p.m. EST, Thursday, February 7, 2019. Places are limited, and will be allocated on a first-registered, first-served basis.
- First, select the appropriate number of attendees (either one JETAA Q/A member, one JETAA Q/A member and a plus-one, one JSAA Q/A member, one JSAA Q/A member and a plus-one). JETAA Q/A or JSAA Q/A members who are together should pay separately, though they may of course use the same payment method for the two transactions.
- Second, please indicate the full name of the JETAA Q/A or JSAA Q/A member in the text field.
- Third, please indicate whether you have allergies or food restrictions (you can simply type ‘none’ if you do not).
- Fourth, click on the button and follow the prompts.